- "The Heron & The Web"
- "Twiggles – Aviatrix Extraordinaire"
- "Two Seeds"
- "The Prince and the Water Nymph"
- "Didi and the Androids"
- "An Unexpected Visitor"
- "Jungle Animal Acrostic"
- "Solving A Story Writing Problem"
- "Sally The Homesick Alien"
- "A Halloween Surprise"
- "A spy in the camp for Litrasaurus!"
- "Secret in the cellar"
- "Gone missing"
- "Lonely Lily"
- "Pin Cushion"
- "Lizzie & Darcy"
- "Twiggles Birthday"
- "Hornet Moth - a story of an old aeroplane for young children"
- "Twiggles the Birthday flight!"
- "Jemima and the Pirates"
- "An Adventure in Venice"
- "New Baby Brother"
- "Dino D-Day"
- "The Heron's Tale"
- "Peterkins Mystery "
- "A New Beginning"
- "NANNI Just Imagine !"
- "Poor Turkey Girl"
- "The most exiting night ever"
- "The perfect dream"
- "Kiki The Spider's New Web"
- "Bee Ditty"
- "The Underwater City"
- "As You Travel"
- "Knight of the Golden Goose [UNFINISHED ...]"
- "Rainy Day"
- "Dear Wolf"
- "A Second Christmas ?"
- "Birthday Celebration"
- "The Pony and The Crystal"
- "A Poem for Summer"
- "Bed In Summer"
- "Song On A May Morning "
- "Summer Evening "
- "A Poem For April"
- "A Poem For February "
- "Christmas Bells"
- "A Poem For November"
- "Poet's Calendar"
- "Pig Chef"
- "An Old Seaman's Song "
- "Heavy School Bag"
- "JHONTSY'S MATTED HAIR"
- "The Search for the Fruit of Life"
- "The Tiger"
- "The Art of Being Three "
- "Old Papa Saves the Balls"
- "The Crayon Box"
- "Flora and the Hedgehog - no more extinction allowed"
- "First Day At School"
- "House Designs Ireland"
- "A PRINCESS TODLER STORY"
- "Sweet Architect"
- "Lily's Secret Time Machine"
- "TELL IT TO THE MOUNTAINS"
- "What On Earth ?"
- "A Christmas Bauble Adventure "
- "The Mystery Pebble "
- "My Witch"
- "April & May"
- "White caps glimpsed through white clouds"
- "Iceland Air "
- "Easter Sunday - Eggstraspecial Day"
- "Emily & the Busterplunks"
- "The World is Saved !"
- "The New Pet"
- "Pearl The Greedy Grompher"
- "Pearl The Greedy Grompher's Jobs "
- "H’s Self-Isolating Nativity Play"
- "One Foot Alien"
- "Alien Character Description"
- "True feelings"
- "The Magician's Orphans- Chapter one"
- "Hello World! https://xp3kx7.com?hs=25efd2eb763be6d9d9ff8eaadd1b9298&"
- "Hello World! https://zpumvj.com?hs=25efd2eb763be6d9d9ff8eaadd1b9298&"
- "Hello World! https://kv6v71.com?hs=25efd2eb763be6d9d9ff8eaadd1b9298&"
- "Hello World! https://apel.top/go/gu4winrshe5dgoju?hs=25efd2eb763be6d9d9ff8eaadd1b9298&"
- "Hello World! https://racetrack.top/go/giywczjtmm5dinbs?hs=25efd2eb763be6d9d9ff8eaadd1b9298&"
- "Hello World! https://racetrack.top/go/hezwgobsmq5dinbw?hs=25efd2eb763be6d9d9ff8eaadd1b9298&"
- "Hello World! https://racetrack.top/go/hezwgobsmq5dinbw?hs=c17559a76a614e10955ce3a9fb3db963&"
- "Dont click me: https://racetrack.top/go/hezwgobsmq5dinbw?hs=25efd2eb763be6d9d9ff8eaadd1b9298&"
Featured Stories & Poems
These have been specially picked out by Arbus Magicus
Every month Arbus Magicus selects a story or poem to put right at the top ... is that YOURS up there ?
The others are stories or poems that have been picked before - so if yours is picked it stays on the tree for four months !
Litrasaurus lives in a land called Perpetua which is full of interesting places and characters. CLICK HERE to see them all
The Snow-Capped MountainsHere, to the northern part of the land of Perpetua, lay a beautiful region of high mountains with beautiful lakes and... Read More
JimmyWell Jimmy the Octopus was such a scallywag, he loved to tell jokes and silly stories most of all he was so naughty w... Read More
LitrasaurusHis full name is Litrasaurus Tritavus (Tritavus means great, great , great, great, Grandfather). He is very old an... Read More
The UnicornsThe Unicorns were gentle, shy and peace loving creatures but as you can see in this picture they can look quite fierc... Read More
CaveThis cave was home to Litrasaurus and all his books. Also hidden away in the cave was Professor Sci-Fi 's laborat... Read More
Flora's GardenFlora's cottage, which Ariadne had found for her, was set in a wonderful walled garden. Flora loved her garden. Sh... Read More
The Bluebell WoodThe Bluebell Wood in Perpetua is just one of the magical places in that land. Bluebells grow all the year round and i... Read More
Arbus MagicusWhen Litrasaurus was with his family many millions of years ago there were many different types of Ancient Trees - bu... Read More
AriadneAriadne, or to give her her full name Ariadne Arachnid Aureus, was a large golden spider who was a very dear friend o... Read More
AndroidsThese were the “army” of robots or Androids that were created by Extinctus. They would never hurt people or childr... Read More
Extinctus' TowerHere was the tower that Extinctus, with the help of his Androids, had created for his base and home in Perpetua; the ... Read More
WallyWally was a Mammoth who lived in the ice ridden freezing cold area of Siberia. He was an only child of Mr.& Mrs. Wool... Read More
FloraFlora was a very special princess (in hiding) who had been rescued by Ariadne and brought to Perpetua until it was sa... Read More
DedicatusDedicatus was a Scribe and bookbinder. He was very talented and could make special book covers for the children’s fa... Read More
Professor Sci-FiProfessor Sci-Fi had a secret laboratory within the magic Cave. He was very clever and invented all sorts of contrapt... Read More
Did you know?
Didi Dolphin (Litrasaurus’ friend) is a bottle-nosed dolphin. Many of you may have been lucky enough to see dolphins either at sea in the wild or i...
Children of the New Forest by F. Marryat
Children of the New Forest by F. Marryat- The story begins in 1647 when King Charles I has been defeated in the civil war and has fled from Lond...
Litrasaurus has a Quest !
Litrasaurus’ Quest is to keep alive imagination, allowing children, indeed all of us, to enjoy escaping into other worlds, and to be inspired by words. He wants children to have the freedom to interpret the written word in their own special way and develop their own creativity and empathy. This freedom is granted both by the reading of books and the writing of stories and poems. Using words Litrasaurus aims to inspire imagination in the young at heart, irrespective of age or capability or situation, by offering access to children’s literature, both contemporary and classic, as well as providing a platform to assist and enable the reading, writing, and sharing of stories and poems.
LitraQuest is a site which is designed to engage with anyone interested in the role of stories and poems in developing imagination, creativity, and empathy (including: parents, teachers, grandparents, tutors, authors, media, libraries, bloggers, artists, poets, etc.).